Sunday 23 March 2014

enchanting fairy


I bought some lovely lili of the valley stamps whilst at the NEC to add to the ones I already have, I love the stand they have at the show its jam packed with inspiration and ideas there is something for everyone, I noticed this time the have teamed up with NitWit and now have Paper Pads this is using them ( although I bought 3!!!! couldn't resist!)
I am entering this into ideastoinspire -lili of the valley challenge- Bingo theme
I chose top Ribbon,Pearls,Flowers

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card - I love the texture added by the pearls, flowers and trim, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Julie. I love the ruffled ribbon at the bottom!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Crafty BINGO' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete