Sunday 2 March 2014

Music ♡


I am really loving all of the challenge blogs it inspires me to use things that havent seen the light of day in ages this rock and roll couple stamp I bought from The Secret Crafter in Halesowen years ago and I've never used it ooopppps!!!!! I will definatley be using it more on future projects... I love it!!!!!
I am Entering this into the following challenges                                                                                   
4craftychicks - #183 {music}
craftyribbonschallenge - challenge 78 Buttons


3 comments:

  1. What a fun & gorgeous image & beautiful colours & style of card!
    Thank you for playing along at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Debi - GDT@4CC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your beautiful way you highlighted your fun image! I love the colors and the style of your card. Love that you chose dance for our Music Challenge. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete