Sunday 9 March 2014

gorjuss challenge entry


Hope you have all had a lovely sunday and enjoyed the glorious sunshine... as planned I have spent
the afternoon indulging in craft. This is my newest gorjuss stamp shes adorable. I have used teal and mint cardstock a combination I wouldn't normally go for but I think it works well with the papers I have chosen. I have highlighted the oval with some sparkly gems. I am entering this into the following challenges.
craftyribbonschallenge - Anything Goes
cutecardthursday - What A Gem
abc-challenge - G Is for Girls
treasuredtimesrubberstampschallenges - Anything goes with layering



2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card i love how you coloured the gorjuss girl. Thank you for joining us at The ABC Challenge for our 'G is for Girls' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete